The Growth Company publishes the following resources, authored by Dr. Lynne Curry, a recognized expert in Human Resources.
This 2-day seminar is designed for Executives, Mid-level Management, and Supervisors seeking to further develop their Leadership proficiency.
Presented by Lynne Curry, Ph.D., SPHR and Richard D. Birdsall, J.D.
How to handle #metoo allegartions
Protecting the rights of all parties
Getting re-grounded from the media blurred boundaries
The full range of harassment
here is the headline
1. Safe navigation of federal & state EEO law; Title VII, ADA, Age & Pregnancy
2. Managing EEO Risk
3. Avoiding retaliation claims & early detection
4. Special issues presented by FMLA, FLSA & other laws
6. Social media issues and the NLRA
7. Case studies
1. Roles of supervisors & managers
2. Best practices
3. Responsibilities of supervisors & managers
4. Setting expectations
5. 5 levels of leadership
I work for an oil patch company. Profit is king to our senior management and chief executive officer, but we’re barely making it. I’m the human resources specialist, and I’ve had to lay off 15 employees. I’m new to HR, but am now in charge because they laid off my manager, the HR director.
"This class will transform you - it will give you powers to understand people, teach you a variety of ways to communicate in a business environment and in personal life." ~ Elina Adams, BP